- Head competition slalom skis with FIS homologation
- Length: 156/158/165/168
- Radius: 12.8 for a length of 168
- Sidecut: 119/68/103 for a length of 168
- Plate: Raceplate WCR 14 Short
Produkte im Set
The WCR e-SL Rebel FIS skis are the perfect competition slalom skis for competitive skiers. They are equipped with new, innovative EMC technology developed by HEAD, which reduces negative vibrations and increases stability, which translates into a smoother ride. Graphene technology allows you to create a structure with optimal weight distribution ensuring perfect balance and control. The camber profile is responsible for excellent reactivity and acceleration. Based on a wood core and reinforced with Titanal® material, the Worldcup Sandwich construction makes it easier to control the skis.
- Graphene Worldcup Sandwich construction,
- RD Racing outer layer,
- Ultra-fast UHM C base: Race structure,
- Rebel Camber,
- FIS homologation,
- Slide lubrication technology using infrared rays.